Dita times three

It its official now, summer is over. It was cold and rainy yesterday and today does not look any different. So I got out my boots again, ankle boots that is. Just could not bring myself to go all knee-high and stuff.
Aslo, I love this skirt. It gives a splash of color and makes me feel vavavooom! Best thing, the skirt is called Dita, after a certain burlesque performer. She inspired me in so many ways, but most of all, she was the reason for me dress more feminine and show off my love for vintage, the fifties and all things old. I have to admit though that I am maybe a little bit obsessed with her... because I am pairing the skirt with her nailpolish on my feet and - of course - finished everything up with a hint of her perfume. Phew, I am product-stalking her ;)



Skirt: Dita skirt by Fever, shirt: H&M, cardigan: Tchibo, ankle boots: van Haren, panty: V&D, nailpolish: Dita von Teese for Art Deco

Comments