Pincurling take one

Well hello there dahhhlings,

today, or actually yesterday it was time for pincurls again.We are going to a wedding on friday so I thought I'll give it a testrun. As for the technique I have to admit that I don not really have one. I know, there a dozens of templates out there and I even have a book illustrating the perfect pin curl set but... Well, to be honest the more I read the more complicated it looks to me and I am already discouraged just by thinking about Pivot points and directions. Besides, until now I am happy with the results so I dont see a reason to get more scientific.



Comments

Sarah said…
Your hair turned out great! I really like the "roll" you've got going at the back in the last picture. I agree, sometimes all the pin-curl articles can be more of a hinderance than a help, but luckily it looks like you have a good system going for you! I personally find rollers easier to handle/quicker. http://thechroniclesofaneccentric.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/short-hair-set.html

x