In the cold light of morning

Morning everyone!

It is early here, very early. I had to get up for at five today for an appointment but before bespoke appointment is happening I also wanted to take the time and show you what may be the most summery outfit I own. This week the Netherlands get hit by a heat wave so we will have one or two days in which we can pull out all the summer outfits.
This is a go-to combo for years now. The white tunic is at least five years old and still looking good. May have to do with the fact that I can only wear it three times a year. The black capris were a bargain, only nine euros! And so were the shoes. Massive discount! They are from a brand called Tamaris which stands for quality shoes and I was happy all day that I got them for half the original price.

Happy sunny tuesday everyone!




Comments